Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Story Board



Because I've finished filming my project, I thought I would share my storyboard with you all. This page shows the succession of scenes for the beginning of my film. The first scene that is on the top left is a shot of leaves on a tree from a low angle. My idea was to have the camera out of focus, start filming, and then focus on the trees to create a focus pull like effect as the first shot of my film. Then the camera tilts downwards as indicated by the arrows and it shows the lagoon that is under the tree in the second frame of the storyboard. Luckily, I was able to pull off this scene and it looks very visually interesting.  After that I want to show one of the affluent homes on the lagoon side to best introduce the setting of my film. During this scene the boat that I was on was moving so the scene will be moving as well which is indicated by the arrows. Then in the fourth box there is a boat passing which I chose because it best represents the luxurious lives of the people in this village as they can go out on their boats whenever they want to. Then another shot of affluent homes to aid the audience in understanding the large sum of finances that belong to these people. Then a shot of people riding on a jet ski through the water. So far I like this for the first thirty seconds of my film. I will begin to show character after the first minute of the piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment