Saturday, March 26, 2016

Song

For my film I want the song “Mi Primer Millon” by Bacilos to play. This song is about wanting to be rich and to have enough money to live life without worries. The artist says in the song that he wants to create a catchy song that will play on the radio so that he can make his first million dollars. This song is very suiting to my film as it is about how wealth and lack thereof affects people. Besides that, it is a song sung in Spanish and my film takes place in Mexico. Therefore this song is the perfect match for my piece both culturally and thematically. 


"Bacilos - Mi Primer Millon (Official Music Video)." Youtube. Youtube, 26 Oct. 2009. Web. 26 Mar. 2016.


1 comment:

  1. This is the best of the blogs I've had to review. It is rich in details, pictures, and information. It's well decorated, appealing to the eye. And I like what your doing for your opening. Plus, you have all your blog posts, and that's good. So keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete