Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Logo

I have finalized the names of the "companies" that created my movie. One of them is "Chebat Media" like the URL of this blog and the other is "Belizean Productions Incorporated". I chose two companies so that my film would look more professional and realistic. Besides that, showing that many companies are interested in working on this movie shows that the story is an important one to cover. I created logo's that will show up at the beginning of my film as all companies do with their movies. For the "Chebat Media" logo I wanted to express creativity in cinematography. When I though of creativity I thought of abstract thinking so I chose an abstract painting as the background for my logo. For "Belizean Productions Incorporated" I chose to use a picture of the great blue hole that is found in Belize. It is a very famous landmark of that land and it shows patriotism within the company. Besides that I used to live there so I wanted to bring another piece of me into this film.




"Helene Messier, Symphonie (Symphony)." Http://www.saatchiart.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 6 Apr. 2016.

Hoover, Pierce. "Into The Blue: Best Snorkel Sites in Belize." Tropixtraveler.com. N.p., 17 Feb. 2015. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.

"Start Designing." Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software – Canva. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment