Friday, April 8, 2016

Adjustments to Music and Company Logo

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get permission to use the song "Mi Primer Millon" by Bacilos in my project. So instead I decided to use music from the royalty free website bensound.com. I am using the track called "Beyond the Line", click here for the link to my license to use it. With this license I do not need to include the song in the credits of my film so I will mention it only in the description of the video. This song is upbeat just like the one I originally intended to use and it compliments the tone of my piece.

On another note, I made an adjustment to my logo for the company "Belizean Productions Inc.". It will now be simply "Belizean Productions" and the new logo is below. I made this change because "Belizean Productions" is more straightforward and by adding the word "incorporated" the title became a bit redundant. I edited this logo on the website canva.com.


"Start Designing." Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software – Canva. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2016.

"ROYALTY FREE MUSIC by BENSOUND." Royalty Free Music by Bensound. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2016.

"Bacilos - Mi Primer Millon (Official Music Video)." Youtube. Youtube, 26 Oct. 2009. Web. 08 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment