Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Character Change

I have decided to change who the character Alejandra is in my story. In my original idea, she was a housewife who took care of chores along with the help that she hired. But within all the films that I took she ends up looking more like one of the help than she does a housewife. Therefore by separating her from the family that my characters are in I will present her as a housekeeper in my film. This will still aid me in expressing income inequality as a main character, Alejandra, will be a window into the world of poverty in Mexico. Besides that, the contrast that will be found in my film between these characters will help express awareness about income inequality. Her full name will be Alejandra Gongora meanwhile the teenage boy is Marco Villanueva and his grandfather Gustavo Villanueva. The other characters have not changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment